PROBLEM: You are a Planning Engineer in the Ministry of Industry and Technology of Turkey. You are requested to complete and submit a technical report of a vehicle. According to this report the ministry will make investments to that field and future research studies will be done due to results of report. The designated vehicles are:
• Hybrid Electric Vehicle(HEV) Technical Requirements;
1. Report must include a specific title, an abstract section, introduction section, problem statement, background of study (literature survey), research study part (main body), results and analysis section, conclusion section and reference part.
2. Title must cover all idea of your technical report and must be specific for your study.
3. Abstract gives a brief information of entire work and underlines and emphasizes the important parameters and yielded results.
4. Introduction section shortly describes the existing studies and trends related with the field and that specific work. You can the use current productions as examples and determine briefly pros and cons of them. Additionally, the featured specifications of your work or product can be described here.
5. Problem statement is one of the core points of the report because if you didn’t specify the problem, means that you didn’t understand it. So on this section you can use a fictive scenario such as; production BEVs to reduce the air pollution, or to provide the border safety usage of UAVs in the airfield of your country, or HEV for both city economy and reducing cost of product, or utilization of AVs to solve the traffic problem in highways etc..(this part depends on horizon of your brain).
6. Literature survey is the basis of the study and you should be careful on this section and search for every textbook, journals, magazines, thesis, website etc. and the section must cover summary of all the arguments given above. In this part, inspect also what does your discipline (Computer Engineering) do in the literature and comment about it regarding your discipline.
7. In research study part, you must give technical data, drawings, specifications, figures, diagrams, equations, definitions, constants, tables, schematics, results together with used material, cost of production, technic used in design etc. This part is the essential part of the study and usage of more then one examples is recommended to have a comparison and help on decision in the analysis part.
8. In the analysis part, by using the tables, results, diagrams, figures you should make a comparison or analysis about the examples and add your comments to have a decision before taking an action.
9. In the conclusion you must cover everything what is on the report but as a summary. This is a tiny sample of the study. You can give critical results, numbers and comments. In this part never include a figure or equation.
10. Additionally, I want an extra part in the conclusion namely “future work”. In this subsection, by considering your discipline (Computer Engineering) I need your comments for future improvements that you expect regarding your field.
11. Reference part must include all references described in literature survey part (number 6). Use IEEE reference system. It is a similarity and cheating control algorithm.
If the submitted report exceeds %15, your grade is 0 point